Money Dreamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homei use portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[get] high pr backlinks for free...!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ace1234
Bronze Marketer
Bronze Marketer
ace1234

[get] high pr backlinks for free...!! Empty
PostSubject: [get] high pr backlinks for free...!!   [get] high pr backlinks for free...!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:00 pm

I have been enjoying the high PR links offered by many fiverr services and other forums for free. I want to share the tactic with MD FORUM. I hope those who are not using this tactic will find it useful to get lots of free high PR links to place their own link.

Here it goes:-

First search for a service provider, who is giving a service like:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the above picture is a fiverr gig which is offering 1000 high PR backlinks.

Now we have these two service providers. People order for those services for their website, but I get them free. Here lies a small trick.

Watch this:-

Here the people who are leaving a good feedback tend to leave their websites sometimes. Jut copy the website and watch the backlinks with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You will get the high PR 1000 backlinks that this guy ordred from the gig.

2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the warrior forum picture you can see that people are ordering for the offer and leaving reviews, but they have a website in the signature. Not all the times in this case, but 80% of the guys order the package for the website they have it in their signature, just analyze the backlinks and enjoy the high PR links for free.

I hope I have helped some guys here in finding high PR backlinks.
Back to top Go down

[get] high pr backlinks for free...!!
Page 1 of 1