Money Dreamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homei use portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make Money With Craigslist.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ace1234
Bronze Marketer
Bronze Marketer
ace1234

Make Money With Craigslist. Empty
PostSubject: Make Money With Craigslist.   Make Money With Craigslist. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 am

Okay, so I haven't done one before but decided to try a tutorial. Recently I have made a total of $80 on craigslist. Not sure if I can post this but i'll give it a shot.

Takes a bit of work but this can work. I made $50 the first day and $30 the second day.

I've discovered that there is no person easier to get money from than from horny people.

Required: Pics of a girl. Must all be consistent. (ridiculously easy to get, have like 30-40 of them)

What to do:

1) Post an ad on CL. Put this in the casual encounters section (i'm sure we can figure out what kind of section this is)

2) Make sure the ad is set for a Woman Seeking A Man. Have your post title be in all caps and use the full length of its box and same goes for the location area. This makes it stand out really well amongst the other ads.

3) Post something that will catch a guys attention in the message and have them contact you.

NOTE: Make sure you do not place a message too explicit or mention selling or money of any kind because you will get flagged fast. I tested this many times and it was only on my last try that I didn't get flagged.

4) In the post have about 2 or 3 pictures of your fake girl

5) When the guys contact you, social engineer them. I used a like like "Glad the ad caught you're eye, but right now im selling my pics to nice guys". Eventually, out of the many guys that contact you, people will fall for it. Use social engineering skills here, its not hard. Promise them something they want but make them pay beforehand

NOTE: You can barter for them to send the money upfront using pics as you're selling product. I myself had the fake girl promise "a nice reward at their place for the generous buyers who paid for her pics ahead of time" Make sure they "gift" the money to you're paypal

Use any location you want. it doesnt have to be an area you live in.
Back to top Go down

Make Money With Craigslist.
Page 1 of 1