Money Dreamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homei use portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jay20
Bronze Marketer
Bronze Marketer

Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money! Empty
PostSubject: Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money!   Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Step 1:
Know how to build a Wordpress site. Know how to do basic Search Engine Optimization and article marketing

Step 2:
Get some really good hosting.

Step 3:
Find yourself a graphic artist who can make quality front page Wordpress Banners for you.

Step 4:
Calculuate an average price to charge for one website. Include article marketing costs (outsource writing) hosting allowance, artistic banner, and labor costs (for your troubles). Make your costs competitive! Charge enough to where you make a profit between $75.00 to $100.00 a client. keep more money if you write some of the articles yourself.

Step 5:
Make some business cards, get a suit so that you can look professional, and make a cardstock list of prices for services offered.

Step 6:
Hit up local businesses in your area, and offer your services to them! Show examples of your previous services and grab there attention!

Step 7:
make a killing every month, and party like a rockstar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money!   Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 pm

wow i like that party like a rockstar , i'll try this one. thanks mate for the effort. i really appreciate.
Back to top Go down
https://moneydreamerforum.forumotion.com

Set up Wordpress sites and make tons of money!
Page 1 of 1