Money Dreamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homei use portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to Make Autoblog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kitz09
Newbie Marketer
Newbie Marketer

Guide to Make Autoblog Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Make Autoblog   Guide to Make Autoblog Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm

I thought I will share my 2 cents with Autoblogs and what I been doing with them. And how I am flipping these for big cash.

I see people saying Autoblogs will get you banned or this and that, well these IGNORANT PEOPLE have no idea and have never tried Autoblogs. I made well over $40k last 3 months with these Autoblogs not only that I got these Autoblogs to 20k-80k Alexa Ranking. Tons of search traffic and referral traffic.

Before I start this guide I wanna tell you something, AUTOBLOGS WORK, if you know what to do and how to do it, they bring at least $50 a month just from ads. And you will never get banned in search engines. Setup takes time but then its automated.

Lets get started ---

Domain and Hosting

Domain name really doesn't matter but keep it niche related. Go for highly searched terms.

Hosting - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the best hosting tbh, they never suspend you even with huge spike of traffic. HostGator and Bluehost are suckers they suspend your account with with small spike in traffic. So go with these guys.

Tools Needed

Wordpress ---> Wordpress.org

WP-o-matic --> If you know PHP and can edit some lines this Plugin is a nightmare to webmaster and Godlike to us AutoBloggers. Even with default settings this plugin is so powerful that basically if I were the owner I would have never released it even if I did I would have sold it on monthly subscription. But anyways this plugin scraps and posts everything in a well formatted manner.

DDSitemapGen -->
Code:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WP Super Cache

First of all setup a Wordpress blog if you have Fantastico, then it takes few clicks and it installs Wordpress for you.

Once the installation is done, do the following changes --

Activate all the Plugins before you do anything.

1. Add a ping list -
Code:

2. Change Link structure to - %postname%

3. Put up an ok template do not use default and do not use some warez Premium Theme keep it simple.

4. Go to Category and change the "uncategorized" to General.

5. Go to links and delete all the links from LinkRoll.

6. Go to pages and make a new Page and name it SiteMap. Instead of visual mode go to HTML mode and copy paste this code

<!-- ddsitemapgen -->

and then save the page, this basically creates a sitemap if you read the plugin page it explains everything.

Save settings. You are done

If you wanna keep the spam away and make the blog bit better, I would say just enable Akismet it requires API key which you can get from Wordpress.com or if you are a lazy guy then just go get SPAM FREE plugin for wordpress. This keeps your blog clean of spammers. Do not install any other junk plugin. Keep the site light so it loads faster.

Time to find blogs. It is really a good idea if you go for a niche that gets millions of searches per day. Reason being you will find blogs with fresh content daily. Micro niches won't make you a penny. Health, design, photography, entertainment, news they do good.

Anyways, to get the blogs rolling with content we need RSS feed and it is pain to find them but here is a nice trick to find good blogs in your niche and get their rss feed.

First of all, go to Stumbleupon and create an account, you dont have to be active there just get an account and get their toolbar we really dont about being active. Next once you have approved your account go to your settings and then My Preferences and select the topic that relates to your niche or anything that is close to your niche. Save your preferences. If you do not know how to do it refer to this image..

Now lets find the blogs that we can leech the RSS feed from. We can do this by clicking the StumbleThru featured in StumbleUpon Toolbar and selecting Blogspot Blogs. Now because you have chosen your topic and then selected StumbleThru Blogspot blogs, StumbleUpon will only show you blogs related to your topic and all you have to do is click Stumble and Stumble and Stumble to go through series of blogs each time you get to a blog just click their RSS feed button and copy paste the RSS feed in a notepad make a list of 100-200 blogs.

Here is a picture on how to do this if you do not know.

As you can see in the image, I have mentioned Flickr as well because a blog with articles look lame so having pictures once in a while blends it well and google cannot scan the image anyways so you get unique content and image search traffic.

Make a list of feeds you want to leech, make sure you find a lot of blogs that broadcast FULL Article in their RSS feed, some only broadcast a summary while others full, so blend them together. Have lots of Full Feeds and some Summary ones.

Once you have made a good list, it is time to put feeds inside Wp-0-matic and let it leech for you. Few things to note here, if you don't do you will have to waste hours going through each thing.

1. Add 2 feeds at time do not add tons of feeds at one time because there is a bug in WP-0-Matic, most of the time it crashes if you are leeching from a lot of feeds, sometimes it does not crash but it posts the same thing 9-10 times. That is the downfall of WP-0-Matic that once in a while if you put lots of feeds it even if you tell it to leech only 10 articles it will leech the 10 articles but will make 9 posts or more of each post. So in essence you will have 90 articles instead of 10, so make sure you don't go more than 2 feeds. Just in case the bug happens you can delete the duplicate posts.

2. Let Wp-0-Matic leech the posts with pictures, it always looks great.

Once you have added the feeds you will have thousands of pages created in a fly. I usually add 300 a week. So you can spread your feeds across a week to make it look bit natural.

Once this is done, it is time to get Ads integrated inside your Wordpress Blog, I will be honest I have not tried this with Adsense and the sole reason being is that I make really good money with my whitehat sites that I really did not want to risk it. But I have not heard any bans to be honest. But if you are not making anything with Adsense it is better to use it for this trick instead of just being a scary cat. Else do what I do, go to Adbrite and sign up for an account and publish their ads on your blog. Although I must say Abdrite is the SHITTEST paying company they pay you less than pennies lol. But I will show you a trick to make cash out of them big time. It is really important that you place the ads correctly. I always put 2x 250x250 ads on top of each post just after the post title. So it looks like ...

Title ----

Ads Ads

Your article....

Screenshot to show it...

I think they are 250x250 but I am not sure. I am telling you this because this is what gets clicks. Beside that put a Leaderboard (728 x 90) on top of your blog. So you have Header then Leaderboard (728 x 90) and then Post Title then 2x Ads and then your article.

This gets really good clicks from my testings.

Your blog is all set. Now do few things.

1. Submit your Sitemap to Google
2. Submit your blog to --
Code:

3. Submit your RSS feed to RssMillion -

You can find blogs related to your topic here as well and then leech their RSS feed.

Thats it, if you wanna go few steps which I do go, then..

4. Submit your site to Digg.com
5. Submit your site to IndianPad.com
6. Submit your site to Mixx.com

That is enough.

Now lets move on how to get massive traffic. About 1k a day sort of traffic or may be more. Paid and Free Version.

Paid Version..

If you are lazy then go with the paid method. Just go to Etology and sign up for an advertiser account. Then go to Buy Ads and then Network Ads and then scroll down to ads that are cheapest there are those with 1 cent a visitor, I always go with these, you can buy 1000 clicks for $10 and they convert like sick. NOTE - You will 100% get banned from Adsense if you try to do this with them, they will ban you, sad but TRUE, that is due to the fact that back in 07 me and friend made cash with this system and then I taught the trick to a DP guy and this idiot shared the method in some warez and soon Google started banning people. So do not try to cheat Adsense they will ban you.

Once you have bought the Ads they will call you to approve you are real and then your ads will run. If you have setup the Ads as mentioned you will get HIGH ROCKET Clicks on ads and will make back your invested $10 right away.
Note that, in order to buy traffic from etology you will need a credit card.

Now lets move to my favorite method. FREE TRAFFIC. This method is SIMPLE so SIMPLE and it works 99.9%.

1. Go to Reddit.com and get yourself an account. Close your window clean your cache.

2. Go to

and get one of the proxies and set it up, just so your IP is different and then go to Reddit.com and create one more account. Thats it you are done.

Now I will teach you how to get 1k uniques a day from Reddit now if you overdo it, you will get banned they have never banned my URLS may be because I submit from different accounts but as long as you get 1k a day who cares. In worst case they will ban you from submitting to a category.

Now we will find interesting stuff that we can post on our blog and promote it on Reddit. My favorite and one of the best trick is to use Stumble to find images, all you have to do is in your StumbleUpon Toolbar click the the button that says Stumble Images and it will show you tons of nice interesting pics, anytime you hit a nice one, download the image on your pc and then post it back on your blog with a new title.

Once that is done go to Reddit.com with your 1st account your main IP and then click Submit new link and then in title field put a title as long as possible, the longer the better, if you put short title you will not get any traffic. So for example --

Bad title - beautiful nature image

HOT title - I know you have seen a lot of nature images but I guarantee nobody around Reddit have ever seen anything like this before, because good come by hard..

Now you can actually test it, the long title will get you at least 1k-2k visitors while the short one will get down voted right away lol. Anyways once you have done the title chose the PICS category and post it. Then quickly clean your cache and change your ip to another proxy ip and go to reddit.com and vote up your story. The best way to vote up your story is to always go to this url ---

So if your category was WTF you would change the pics to WTF so on and so fourth. If you go to that url after you have submitted your link, you will see yours somewhere there if you do not see it, just down vote 3-4 stories that you see currently and then click REFRESH and it will be there if its not there do another 2 downvote and refresh and you will see your submission vote it up. And then vote down next 10 stories on the list. Go grab a coffee while Reddit sends you about 1k uniques lol.

Now lets move on to the 2nd method, this will basically take down your server. Anytime you find really interesting post or image. Go to *****.org and post it up. If your server can handle this site will send you a traffic which will force your host to send you an email and warn you about cpu usage.

That is it boyz n girlz, its late night here I am not sure if I missed something but I will go through this later once again and see if I can add more stuff...

Some autoblogs we have taken to a whole new level ---

Code:

Code:

This one got featured on Gizmodo I was ROFLMAO

And few others that are in high 50k Alexa which i planned to put some unique content so I can sell it. This works and not only it brings cash but you can later flip these blogs. If you plan to flip these blogs try to create new sitepoint accounts or get a friend to sell for you, I always get friends to sell it for me as nobody buys from me when I sell it with my real name. Call it jealousy or something else I think people get sort of curious after they see that you have sold tons of sites in your profile. So sell one go with another account and keep it up. I have one sitepoint account but I get my friends to list for me as I find it most suitable and easy for me.

Hope some of you will take action and do this, because this just works, if you do not make cash, I will REFUND YOU LOL. Just take action and this method is worth more than these $2000 - $5000 so called Guru stuff.
Back to top Go down
megabyte9
Newbie Marketer
Newbie Marketer
megabyte9

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Make Autoblog   Guide to Make Autoblog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am

Epic Tutorials, but it wont help noobs. PHP coding and hosting will slap them hard right in the face.

For pros, IDK if this is good but i think its a cool one.

---------------------------------------
Money Making Forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.e-monetizers.blogspot.com
ace1234
Bronze Marketer
Bronze Marketer
ace1234

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Make Autoblog   Guide to Make Autoblog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 am

i think this method is already dead, because of google panda, but sounds greak, thanks for the effort,... bounce
Back to top Go down
jay20
Bronze Marketer
Bronze Marketer

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Make Autoblog   Guide to Make Autoblog Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:53 am

Nice Method mate,,i agree the comment above,, because of the update of google panda..but still great idea..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Make Autoblog   Guide to Make Autoblog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Make Autoblog
Page 1 of 1